If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you accept the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product purchased.
3. Shipping charges will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with any documents such as warranty certificate, user manual.
6. In the event that the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of this. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product shall cease.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the delivery of the product, if the credit card that the buyer pays is determined to be unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall be responsible for the transportation of the product in question within 3 days. Shall return to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING UNDERSTANDING REASONS:
9. If there are force majeure circumstances beyond which Seller may foresee and the product cannot be delivered within the time limit, the Buyer shall be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar product or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, it is paid in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days after this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, package torn etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not receive delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, After delivery of goods / services must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT TO GIVE UP:
11.RECEIVER; can use the right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the SELLER, to the SELLER on the following contact information provided that the SELLER has notified the goods.
12.CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION TO BE MADE:
NAME/TİTLE: İSKA - İS-KA İNŞAAT TAAHHÜT ORMAN VE TOPRAK ÜRÜNLERİ SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
ADDRESS: NAMIK KEMAL MAH. Eski Gemlik Yolu cad. Adem Sok. NO:10-12 OSMANGAZİ-BURSA
TPHONE:0(224) 272 55 44-45
FAX:0(224) 272 55 46
DURATION OF THE CAYMA RIGHT:
13. If the purchaser has purchased a service, this 14-day period shall commence on the date of contract signing. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts that have started to be executed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
14. Expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.. 15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is obligatory that the SELLER be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or email within 14 (fourteen) days and that the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of the Hakkı Products that cannot be used V.
USE OF RIGHT TO DISCLAIMER:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it.
17. The return form, the products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notification to the BUYER and to receive the return within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER's defect or if the refund becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product during the right of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount is reduced by the SELLER due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE:
21.prepared in accordance with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and which are not suitable to be returned back, goods that are in danger of rapid deterioration or the possibility of passing expiration date are delivered to the BUYER. products that are unsuitable for health and hygiene to be returned if the package is opened by the PURCHASER after being delivered, products which are mixed with other products after delivery and which are not possible to be separated by their nature, Goods related to periodical publications such as newspapers and magazines, services or royalties delivered to the consumer, and audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and storage devices, computer consumables, packaging cannot be returned by the PURCHASER in accordance with the Regulation. Furthermore, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal for the services started with the approval of the consumer.
STATUTORY STATUS AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. If the PURCHASER defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the PURCHASER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest under the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply legal remedies; and in case the BUYER is in default due to the debt, the BUYER agrees that the SENDER shall pay the loss and loss incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)İS-KA İNSAAT SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ, IBAN No: TR 05 0001 2009 2900 0010 2603 91 , HALK BANK, you can make any of our bank accounts (TL). 25. With our credit cards through our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment facilities for all kinds of credit cards. With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.